Frequently Asked Questions

My car has been broken into what should I do?

1. If your car is broken into you should report the crime to the police as soon as possible.

2. If you witness someone breaking into your car dial 999, otherwise ring the non emergency number on <%=telephoneNumber%>.

3. Even if you are not planning to claim on your insurance you should still report the matter to the police because it enables them to see any potential crime patterns and take action to prevent further crimes.

4. If there are items in the car you think the offender has touched tell the police as they may need to be fingerprinted.

Search Cambridgeshire Constabulary