Frequently Asked Questions

Can I mark property myself and if so where can I get the equipment?

You can mark your property yourself and the kits can be bought for as little as 1.

Your local crime prevention officer will be able to advise you, most police forces will either sell them or have details of where they can be purchased.

You should mark the property with your house number and postcode.

Search Cambridgeshire Constabulary