Who can apply?

Anyone who looks out for the welfare of a named child, or children, can submit a query including parents, carers, guardians, extended family, friends and neighbours.

However, if it is in the child’s interest for information to be disclosed, it will only be provided to the person most able/responsible for the child’s welfare (usually parents, guardians or carers).

Last updated: 21 September 2017, 12:34

Search Cambridgeshire Constabulary