More information

If you are enquiring about someone you wish to employ or already employ it is more appropriate to undertake a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) application through the proper channels.

For further information, visit the Disclosure and Barring Service website Barring Service website or telephone their helpline on 0870 90 90 811.

If you have a general child welfare concern you should call us on our non-emergency number 101. or visit the child abuse section for more information.

If you believe a child is in immediate danger contact us on 999.

Last updated: 21 September 2017, 12:34

Search Cambridgeshire Constabulary