Professional Standards consists of complaints, misconduct, anticorruption, information assurance and vetting.
Cambridgeshire Constabulary is committed to maintaining and improving public confidence and quality of service, protecting and enhancing the integrity of the force by:
- Preventing and detecting unethical behaviour, dishonesty and corruption
- Conducting timely and robust public complaint investigations
- Identifying lessons learned through investigation
- Educating, promoting and supporting good practice
- Ensuring the highest level of security, in order to contribute to the public of Cambridgeshire being and feeling safe.
Professional Standards is a collaborated unit, created by the merging of the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Professional Standards Departments.