Reporting ASB

Man using a payphoneDon’t turn a blind eye to anti-social behaviour. If you see it, report it.

You can report anti-social behaviour by calling Cambridgeshire Constabulary on 101. In an emergency, if a crime is being committed or a life is in danger, always dial 999.

If we’re not able to deal with your complaint directly ourselves, we will give you advice on which local agency can help and how to contact them.

All complaints are treated as confidential so you don’t have to worry about your identity being revealed.

Other ways to report anti-social behaviour

You can also report anti-social behaviour anonymously to Crimestoppers, an independent charity, by calling 0800 555 111 or by using their online form.

If you’d like to talk to your local policing team about persistent anti-social behaviour in your area, please call 101 or visit our dates for your diary section for details of your next police surgery or monthly meeting.

Search Cambridgeshire Constabulary